Discover the largest catalogue of Sarees Blouse Designs, available at best prices online. Your search for all the unique patterns and blouse neck designs of Sarees Blouses ends here. Get everything from Designer Blouses to Pussy Bow Blouses to Boat Neck Blouse, only on Voonik!
Sort:Personalize New Discount
Blouse Designs Online
That one piece of clothing that can enhance your look every time you drape yourself in a gorgeous Saree is the Saree Blouse! Saree Blouses play as much role as the Saree in itself to form your ethnic ensemble. A Saree can be made to look fashionable and stylish by pairing it with the right Blouse.
The recent trend that became popular among Indian women was teaming a relatively plain, simple Saree with a vibrantly Printed Saree Blouse, beautifully Embroidered Saree Blouse design, ravishing Mirror-work Saree Blouse or a shimmery Sequin-work Saree blouse. Blouses are no longer just an accompaniment!
The Blouse neck design can be of many types. The most stunning Sarees that you wear will cease to look appealing if they aren’t paired with an alluring Blouse. The cut-out style makes for a bold fashion choice. The cut-out design can be of any shape preferred: be it circular, triangular, heart-shaped, square or rectangular. The closed neck type with the zipper detail looks chic. The zipper closure adds an element of western style to the Saree, thereby giving a contemporary-fusion look. You could opt for a back-button down style instead of a zipper for a less edgier look. One of the most glamorous styles is the net back design. This sheer fabric gives a sensual look to the wearer. The net fabric can be detailed with sequins, stones or metal beads. Up the glam quotient in a dangerously deep back neck blouse. This type can also be incorporated to create a deep-V back. Show off your bare back in the backless blouse and you could finish off the look with a tie-up to hold the blouse in place comfortably. The tear-drop style back creates a dramatic look and goes well with any kind of Blouse. Remotely similar to this is the back-slit Blouse. The collar-neck and high-neck are a widely popular Saree Blouse design as they make a strong fashion statement. If you love making daring statements, then the two-string Saree Blouse is just the design, tailor-made for you! Flaunt a racer-back inspired look in a criss-cross design Blouse. Nothing says “party-ready” like the good-old halter-neck Blouse. Young women prefer sleeveless Blouses to add a touch of allure. Indian designers are always experimenting with this tiny piece of clothing to innovate and create better designs. Global trends also influence their work and one of the best examples of western style reflected in Saree Blouses is the pussy-bow style. Same reason why the off-shoulder Blouses are in vogue! All the different styles of Saree Blouses thereby prove that Sarees can be worn anywhere, no matter the occasion, provided you choose apt Blouse to match it, be it a glittery Blouse for a solid chiffon Saree or an exquisite Silk Blouse for the classic Banarasi Saree.
On Voonik, we offer a large collection of Saree Blouses online that does perfect justice to our wide catalogue of Sarees. Our collection boasts of the latest designs in trending blouse patterns and never-seen-before styles. Our Designer Saree Blouses are make for an ideal buy not just for Saree, but also for Lehengas and Ethnic Skirts as we have an irresistible collection of readymade Blouses. Discover a mind-blowing collection in every fabric you’ve been looking for. We offer all things plush from pretty laces to striking nets, from sheer fabrics to rich silks.
Get the best prices online, only on Voonik- India’s no.1 online destination for Saree Blouses.
Questions & Answers
1. What is a saree blouse?
It’s traditionally worn with saree and can be classified as a piece of cloth with hooks that can be stitched as per your measurements.
2. What are the latest blouse designs?
Latest blouses nowadays can be worn with literally anything.may it be a sari, skirt, pallazos,etc.
Patterns for back necks can be a keyhole, or fully covered back with a sheer net and over it you can use some kind of embellishments/ thread work /zari work.
3. What are the latest blouse front and back designs?
- Closed boat neck with back buttons - This can be worn with a crisp cotton material or georgette/ chiffon giving you that polished & sophisticated look.
- Front & back scoop neckline with a mandarin collar - Such kind of necklines can be used with printed/golden bordered sari. Ideal for festive & occasions.
- Ikkat off shoulder blouse - You can use raw silk material for this blouse / cotton one too and can be teamed with sari having a thin border,or a silk sari.
4. What are the latest blouse neck designs?
- Off shoulder sequinned design - Can be worn with a transparent fabric sari. This type is suitable for the most curvaceous type.
- Round neck with sheer coverings - Blouse embellished with flowers & leaves gives a twist to the normal pattern. This pattern can be worn with thin border work sari/ plain sari.
5. What are different blouse designs for different types of sarees? Printed sarees, plain sarees, net sarees?
- Printed sari with floral print blouse - Lehariya print sari with a front keyhole blouse pattern looks good on any indian festive occasion.
- Printed sari with sequinned blouse - Team the sequinned blouse with a normal printed sari to give that chic look and you good to go for an function, kitty, party.
- Plain Saree with Floral print Blouse - The best way to wear a floral blouse is to team it up with a plain saree having a thin border. That way you can accentuate the beautiful floral prints on the blouse.
- Plain Saree with Mirror Work Blouse - Mirror work blouse can be worn along with a plain saree to look good. There can however be a thin line of mirrors alongside the border of the saree.
- Net sari with brocade blouses
- Net sari with net blouse
- Embellished net sari without border
- Heavy embellished net sari with same color blouse can also go well can be teamed up with an elegant hand in hand.
6. What are the latest designer sarees blouses designs and patterns?
- Peter pan collar saree blouse - A classy pattern making us remind of our school days.Pairing it up with kanjeevaram or net based heavy sarees.
- Bell sleeves saree blouse - Victorian type clothing. These fit & flare sleeves gives you that classy & sassy look.
- Angrakha style - Regal meets contemporary in this design of angrakha/ flap designs adorned with keyholes, strings and curves.
7. What are different Blouse designs for short height?
- Classic Sleeveless Blouses - From sleeveless, noodle straps, corset style, you can rock in any style or design.
- Short Sleeve Blouses - To avoid making you look broad and short opt for broader and basic necklines with short sleeves. Also avoid padded blouses.
- Chic Collar Neck Blouses - Use sheer fabrics with heavy embellishments and up collared too. Wearing padded ones is a good option for this kind of neckline.
8. What do i need to know before buying a blouse?
Take something that is modern and sexy enough to flaunt your waist, arms and back. You have glanced through all the websites and shortlisted a few designs, given them to your tailor. Many tailor-stitched blouses and ready made pieces are ill-fitted or make your bra peep out.Here are the tips you need to keep in mind before buying a blouse.
- Body Type: For apple-shaped women, scoop-neck blouses work best rather than spaghetti straps. For, rectangular and oval necklines usually suit petite women whereas round and square neckline are universal options to go for. If your back is not toned and you want to wear a backless,then give a keyhole back to hide the flaws , and show just the centre of the back.
- Fit: The fitting of the blouse is the most important. If it is loose and baggy, it cannot be worn.That major problem arises while measuring the chest, especially if you are getting a fancy blouse with padded cups. Tailors use the same size of cups for all blouses, so ask for the right cup size. If you raise your hands, the cup should not rise or fall the sleeves should be loose enough for the movement of your arms – this is the best way to check the fitting.
- Fabric: When you pick a design for your blouse, the fabric matters the most. Blouses made up of fabrics like sequins, georgette should be lined. No matter how thick the fabric is, make sure there is lining inside because sequinned fabric pricks the skin and georgette rips up easily. It is also important to choose the fabric for lining. Cotton works best.
- Dori: Get blouses with cups and doris. They fit well and give a nice shape and comfort. You don’t have to worry about your bra strap showing/falling as the bra is not required in such blouses. The dori is important to keep the blouse stable.
9. What are Do’s and dont’s of buying a blouse?
- The Fit and Cut - The blouse is a separate fitted garment. Blouses are supposed to fit the upper torso. This means it is extremely important that the fit and cut of the blouse is perfect.
- Tailored Blouses - Many people get their blouses customised for the same reason. So ensure you give precise measurements or the fitting of your blouse will not be good.
- Readymade Blouses - Try before buying readymade blouses. While buying those online follow the size chart. Once your readymade blouse is delivered, wear it to see if it is meeting your requirements .
- Your Body Type and Comfort level - Many trendy blouse styles with halter-necks, sheer backs, high-neck looks good but everybody cannot carry them well. Check that what you have chosen will look good on your body type.
- Match your Saree well - Match your sarees with blouses, keeping in mind the following aspects —
- Styling and colour,Cut and style of the blouse, Fabric/ texture/ pattern ,Embellishments ,Work/ weaving ,Occasion,Season,Utility
- Silk looks good with silk. Wearing a lustrous fabric sari with a dull fabric blouse will not look that good.Some blouse pieces also tend to have similar work so pairing them with the saree will surely enhance the look.
- Patterned/ Printed Blousesâ€Š-Patterned or printed blouses in floral prints, textile art forms like Ajrakh or Ikat look beautiful. Heavy blouse with an equally heavy sari looks perfect. Heavily embroidered readymade blouses should be paired with lighter color and plain sarees. Match well!
- Choose Trends Wisely - These days a lot of latest and new blouse styles are in trend. Comfort should be must. This is true when you plan to wear your saree for whole day at work. Even though the blouse is beautiful but uncomfortable it will spoil the look. Matching right is the thumb rule.Trendy net sarees work best with velvet or embellished blouses.Wear a high-necked embellished blouse with thick fabrics like velvet is suitable for winters.
- Invest in Classics - This is a rule which applies in most of the clothing. Invest in something which will stay for a longer time through seasons and changing fads
- Halter-necks, back-less blouses, low cut cholis, off-shoulders etc. fall in this category, While, there is no harm in going for these styles but also limit yourself.
- Many women get bridal lehenga choli blouse in very trendy cuts and styles.You should always stick to a classier cut and fit and one with trendy fad cuts and designs.
- Golden, Silver, Black and White these are must have classic colours in your saree collection, as they go well with different kinds of saris with only a few blouses. Get classic and elegant shapes in blouses in each of these colours to maximize your style.