Designer Sarees-23 Items
Sort:Personalize New Discount
Designer Sarees Online
Every Indian woman’s dream wardrobe consists of Designer Sarees in plush fabrics, an array of colours and gorgeous embellishments in trending styles. Designer Sarees are an Indian woman’s favourite ensembles. Every woman dreams of owning Sarees that she can look flawless in; sarees that flatter her every curve; sarees that accentuate her assets and make her stand out
Over time, Sarees have undergone vast changes in their texture, look, feel, appearance, character, draping styles and techniques. On a very broad level, Sarees can be classified based on the fabric they are made out of. For instance, Silk Sarees and Cotton Sarees.
Voonik is India’s no.1 destination for shopping Sarees online. Step into Voonik and be spoilt for choice. Choose from a multitude of Sarees in various colours, textures, fabrics, designs and patterns, picked from some of the most-loved sellers and handlooms across the country. Latest Designer Sarees are a favourite among Indian women. Be it a big, fat Indian wedding, a glittery party, a fun get-together with family and friends or a romantic dinner date, a stunning Designer Saree is any Indian woman’s go-to! The shimmer on the fabric, it’s rich embellishments, the embroidery, the intricate details along the border, the ornamentation and it’s overall plush look is what makes the Designer Saree a standout choice for women and an ideal pick for every occasion.
Young designers are always innovating in this space, creating new designs, experimenting with different patterns, fabrics and textures to cater to the increasing demand. With Indian Fashion on the global map, designers now incorporate elements from other countries to create Sarees that are unique and extraordinary. At Voonik, you will find Designer Sarees online that are curated from some of the best weavers and handlooms across the country. A Designer Saree can cost anywhere from Rs.799 and go up to tens of thousands, depending on a number of factors, like the material used, the craftsmanship, the design and the work. Voonik is the best place to buy your Designer Saree as our collection is handpicked by a team of expert Stylists, so you get to choose styles that suit your complexion, body-shape, preferences, lifestyle and budget. Buy Designer Sarees for wedding to turn heads at every event with your graceful attire, flawless look and elegant demeanour.
Questions & Answers
1. What are designer sarees?
Designer clothing is clothing that bears the logo of a recognizable fashion designer.Example for indian designer suit are Manish malhotra, SabyaSachi etc which are very costly.Designer clothing is not always created by the founder of the company.The quality of the clothing and degree of its resemblance, if any, to the designer's work vary considerably depending on the licensee and the terms of the agreement the designer has struck.Some designers copy the designs and make the second quality designer wears which are cheap in price.Designer sarees for indian women are sarees which are mostly with heavy work, embroideries and stone works.
2. Why Every Woman Adores a Designer Saree?
Indian women are very fond of movies and drama and they try to follow the leading ladies attire. Women find the styles easy to copy and get a confidence boost on wearing the same styles as that of a movie star. Now the styles that they carry may differ every few years, or these days, every other year. A fashion statement made by a leading lady in a latest release make headlines among the fashion enthusiasts, and in no time, is available online and in stores for women to follow. Designer sarees come in variety of colors and designs and indian women love lot of glitter and handwork which stands out in crowd.
3. How do you know it’s a designer saree? What makes designer sarees unique? What makes Indian designer sarees so expensive?
Designer sarees bear the logo of a recognizable fashion designer which is very expensive. There are designer sarees of local designers which are cheaper.Designer sarees are unique due to the different styles , color combinations and cuts used in variety of fabrics. Designer sarees are made up of fine fabrics with heavy thread work ,embroideries, sequins and stone works. All the handwork takes alot of labour and time. Even the finest quality silk fabrics are weaved by hand which makes it even more expensive.Right from the idea of designer, fabric , design color and quality are unique.And if the designer saree is from famous designer like manish malhotra , sabyasachi, ritu kumar it will be even more costly and local designers make replica of their designs.
4. What kind of designer sarees can make me look slim?
Sarees are one of the most flattering Indian wear if you keep these amazing tricks in mind.
- Choose sarees with thin or no borders
- Opt for camouflaging prints. (smaller and distracting prints which will create an illusion of the slimmer body frame)
- Choose the sarees with the detailings at the hemline as it draws attention downwards making your waistline look slimmer creating an hourglass silhouette.
- Choose opaque and firms fabrics rather than opting for transparent fabrics.
5. What should I know before buying a designer saree? Dos & Don’t of buying a designer saree?
Designer sarees are unique piece designed separately from the normal range. Quality and the price range is generally higher than the normal range. While buying a designer sarees the points which you need to keep in mind are:
- Decide the occasion for which you need to buy the designer saree.
- Decide on the budget you want to spend.
- Check the quality of the fabrics saree
- Explore more designs
- Choose blouse designs smartly
- Avoid designer patch work sarees without proper inner lining.
6. What are different types and styles of designer sarees for short girl?
Tips to wear sarees for short girls:
- Opt for sarees with thin borders.
- Make sure the length of your petticoat covers your ankel as if your feets show it draws attention towards your legs making you look short.
- Choose for high heels
- Choose sarees with vertical patterns, prints or embellishments.
- Stay away from color blocked sarees as it cuts your height.
- Choose monochrome sarees.
7. Why designer sarees are in great demand?
The best way to steal the spotlight is to dressup in a designer saree. Designer sarees are in great demand because these are carefully designed and tailored. These are the unique pieces which can be found easily anywhere.
8. Designer Sarees for different types of body?
- Triangle bodyshape - Women with pear-shaped body have a heavier bottom compared to their upper body. So, they should go for fabrics like chiffon and georgette, as these would balance out their upper and lower part. Always stay away from mermaid cuts that would add unnecessary attention to your lower part. Go for seedha pallustyle in draping, as that will make your body look proportionate. Bold and bright colours will suit you the best. You can opt for beautiful borders, small prints and embroidery work.
- Inverted triangle bodyshape - Women with this body type have comparatively broader shoulders and bust area and narrower waist and thighs. Sarees will work like magic for you. Choose blouses that are not too elaborate as they accentuate your upper body. Go for simpler blouses - you can wear silks and even net if you want show off your fab waist. Pin your saree up neatly on the shoulder and make sure the pallu does not spill from the shoulder edges
- Round bodyshape - Apple/Round shape women have wide & heavy upper body with slender legs and arms. To complement your looks perfectly, you need to dress appropriately and wear right footwear & accessories. The styling aim of women with apple shaped body is to draw attention to their best assets: legs & arms.
- Rectangle bodyshape - Women having rectangle bodyshape should stay away from solid colours since they will make you look leaner. Instead, choose crepes and satin sarees in interesting prints or surface embroidery, as they stick well to the body and create gathers and drapes that look amazing and also enhance your curves. Don’t be afraid to wear sarees with heavy borders and prints.
- Hour glass bodyshape - Women who are blessed with proportionate bust and hips and have a slimmer waist, sarees are your best friend. Choose any fabric that highlights your waist, but in dark colors so that the rest of curves are a bit muted. You can work with chiffons, georgette or silks, and make sure the drapes around the bodice are not too elaborate.